this guy i know throws this wild crazy party at the end of every school year and he invites literally everyone in our grade and this year i’m gonna call the cops ahead of time to shut it down because i once let him borrow a pencil and he never gave it back
that’s a lot of anger over just 1 pencil.
it was a mechanical pencil
You may proceed
Anonymous asked: What are your views on feminism? If you'd rather not say publicly I can ask again off anon so you can answer privately.
I have a huge long rant about feminism somewhere on my blog, I posted it months ago. I tried to find it but I couldn’t. Unfortunately.
ANYWAY: To sum it up quickly I will use dot points.
- I think feminism is great and it has been critical in so many historical moments in history.
- I HATE feminists who hate men. I hate it when feminists go MEN ARE BAD AND YOU’RE A MAN SO AUTOMATICALLY I ASSUME YOU ARE A WIFE BEATING RAPIST.
- I hate it when feminists are sexist towards men.
- I hate it when feminists are too extreme, like sometimes things aren’t sexist, chill.
- I love that feminism is still alive and strong in today’s society
- I am all for feminism as long as it’s feminism for equal treatment, not feminism for women because we hate men.